Integrated Practice Assessment Tool (IPAT): BH2I Challenge!
Contribution by Maria Griffin and Denise Middlebrook
Thank you to the grantees who shared their IPAT scores with us. We really appreciate your collaboration so we can let IHS know how successful the BH2I projects are.
As a recap from last month’s newsletter, we asked for you to fill out the IPAT and share it with us at the TTA Center. The information will help us convince IHS to establish a second BH2I cohort. We’ve extended the due date of the IPAT to November 30, 2019. This will be the last extension, so those who do participate will be part of the IPAT Challenge. The IPAT Challenge rules are as follows.
- Download the IPAT from the toolkit
- Fill it out with your team. You might want to have each one fill it out individually, discuss the scores, and determine the final score.
- Send Denise Middlebrook or me, Maria Griffin your filled out IPAT by November 30, 5:00 p.m. PDT.
- The winner…actually there’s no winner this early in the game.
- In June 2020, fill out the IPAT again.
- Send Denise Middlebrook or me, Maria Griffin your filled out IPAT by June 19, 2020, 5:00 p.m. PDT.
- The winning site or sites will receive a gift during the convening in Washington DC.
In the meantime, the TTA Center staff will also be filling out IPATs for each site to compare with your self-assessments, and tracking you forward movement in your project according to IPAT criteria. Stay tuned for the winning criteria in next month’s issue.
Maria Griffin looked around and found these opportunities for your consideration. If you hear of any that you think everyone might be interested, feel free to send them to her.
|Two Spirit/Native LGBTQ Identity for the Clinical Setting||Nov. 15, 2019||Location|
|2nd Annual Boarding School Healing Conference||Nov. 19-21, 2019||Location|
|Being Trauma-Informed||Nov. 19-21, 2019||Location|
|Choose Respect Men’s Mentoring Program to End Violence||Dec. 4-6, 2019||Location|
San Diego, California
|2020 Women and Men’s Wellness and Diabetes Prevention Conference||April 14-16, 2020||Location|
San Diego, California
|2020 American Indian Elders Conference||August 17-21, 2020||Location|
|3rd Annual National Native Health Research Training Conference||June 29, 2020-July 1, 2020||Location|