New Staff at the BH2I Sites
A few grantees have new people that have recently joined the BH2I teams. We look forward to seeing each of you at our final convening in Washington DC this summer. Please join us in welcoming the following people.
Indian Health Board of Minneapolis
The Indian Health Board of Minneapolis welcomes Dr. Andre Peri, Clinical Psychologist as the new BH2I project director. He replaces Danielle Stewart.
Rocky Boy Health Clinic
The Rocky Boy Health Clinic welcomes Mr. Edward Parisian, CEO and Karen Baumann, interim Project Director.
Kodiak Area Native Association
KANA welcomes Dr. Elise Pletnikoff as their new medical director and Beth Little-Terry as the Health Administrator.
If you have new staff that started recently, please let us know so we can give a shout out to them. Also, go to “Staying in the Loop” for links to important project information including how to access our digital toolkit.
January 16, 2020: BH2I Cohort Call
- Poster Presentation for Grantee Convening (15 to 20 minutes)
- Topics/Questions for Peer-to-Peer Discussion (40 to 45 minutes)
- How many patients are the Behavioral Health Consultants seeing?
- What is the average length of session?
- What are the most common problems you’re addressing with patients?
- What gets in the way of seeing more patients?