Training and Technical Assistance: Year 3 changes
Cohort Call – Year 3 Kickoff
Thank you for attending the call on October 24, 2019. The first half hour covered the changes for Year 3. The last half hour was a great peer-to-peer discussion about tracking PHQ-9s, having staff collect PHQ-9s, and developing a registry for them. It was a great discussion. The webinar was recorded and you can access it through the digital toolkit.
Dr. Denise Middlebrook sent out an email on October 2, 2019 relaying the following information.
- Convening dates: June 30 and July 1 (full days), July 2 (1/2 day)
- Venue location: Indian Health Service Headquarters in Rockville, MD
- Lodging: to be determined
- BH2I TTA Center (Sister Sky Inc) will be traveling one person per site to the convening.
- Ms. Carman recommends bringing key staff, administrators, finance, tribal leaders, etc. along to see your project presentations.
- Please send suggestions for the convening.
As mentioned in the cohort call on October 24, the TTA Center staff is leaving it up to the grantees to determine if they need a coaching call and the type of coaching call (Evaluation, Integrated Care, Primary Care, Behavioral Health). If you choose to have a coaching call with any of our TTA staff, please let us know and we can schedule the call.
In addition, you can also ask for mini-trainings for your staff by the TTA staff. Mini-trainings are held with one site for one-on-one work with the identified TTA staff member. The trainings need to be request as far in advance as possible so we can make sure of availability. We can also arrange for a subject matter expert, if needed.